10 Dec Junior Video Editor
Role: Junior Video Editor
Salary: £18,000, 25 days holiday
Starting date – Monday 4th February
We have a very exciting opportunity for a creative, talented and diligent VIDEO EDITOR to join the team on full time basis.
Due to a jump in growth we’re hiring a Junior Video Editor to support the business owner in (1) the creation of ‘mini promotional videos’ from larger form content and (2) the production of corporate videos.
Your number 1 objective will be to create one-minute video clips from content created for DARETOGROW. The purpose is to share more of the DARETOGROW messaging on key social media sites.
The second objective is to support on client facing video projects, such as the production of corporate videos.
Skills in graphic design and / or web editing will be a huge bonus in this role as there are lots of other exciting projects to get involved in.
- You MUST have a strong portfolio of video work, produced in Adobe Premier Pro
- You will be able to demonstrate high creativity and self-discipline
- You will be skilled in Adobe Premier Pro, understanding the editing and colour grading process
- It will be a real bonus if you have experience in graphic design and editing WordPress web pages
As an agency we use the latest in digital marketing techniques including vlogging, Facebook advertising, viral content and we even capture drone footage! In house, we’re able to deliver the following for our clients:
- WordPress web design
- Content strategies
- Content creation
- Design and graphic design
- Search engine optimisation
- Corporate videos and case study videos
- Digital marketing training
We’re a full service agency, managing seven-figure client accounts as if we were their in-house marketing team.
We are therefore hiring a forward thinking and highly organised Digital Media Manager to support the MD.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and a link to your portfolio or relevant work demos to [email protected] Please do not apply if you cannot send links to a portfolio of video work.
There will be a telephone interview, a video interview and an assessment to complete.