10 Dec Junior Video Editor
Role: Junior Video Editor
Salary: £18,000, 25 days holiday
Starting date – Monday 4th February
We have a very exciting opportunity for a creative, talented and diligent VIDEO EDITOR to join the team on full time basis.
Due to a jump in growth we’re hiring a Junior Video Editor to support the business owner in (1) editing daily vlogs, (2) the creation of ‘mini promotional videos’ from longer form content and (3) the editing of corporate videos for clients.
Skills in graphic design and / or web editing will be a huge bonus in this role as there are lots of other exciting projects to get involved in.
- You MUST have a strong portfolio of video work, produced in Adobe Premier Pro – this is essential and we cannot consider offers from people using alternative editing suites
- You will be able to demonstrate high creativity and self-discipline
- You will be skilled in Adobe Premier Pro, understanding the editing and colour grading process
- It will be a real bonus if you have experience in graphic design and editing WordPress web pages
As an agency we use the latest in digital marketing techniques including vlogging, Facebook advertising, viral content and we even capture drone footage! In house, we’re able to deliver the following for our clients:
- WordPress web design
- Content strategies
- Content creation
- Design and graphic design
- Corporate videos, case study videos and training videos
- Digital marketing training
- Facebook marketing
We’re a full service agency, managing six and seven-figure client accounts as if we were their in-house marketing team.
We are therefore hiring a forward thinking and highly organised Video Editor to support the MD.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and a link to your portfolio or relevant work demos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not apply if you cannot send links to a portfolio of video work.
There will be a telephone interview, a video interview and an assessment to complete.