22 Oct Digital Marketing Manager
We are delighted to announce we are hiring a Digital Media Marketing Manager to support the MD in the delivery of key client accounts.
This is a full time role for an enthusiastic, passionate and diligent Digital Media Marketing Manager looking for a challenging role with lots of opportunities to learn, grow and develop new skills.
In this role, you will not only manage and deliver on key client accounts but you will also manage an in-house video editor and graphic designer as well as oversee the work of external consultants and freelancers.
As an agency we use the latest in digital marketing techniques including vlogging, Facebook advertising, viral content and we even capture drone footage! In house, we’re able to deliver the following for our clients:
- WordPress web design
- Content strategies
- Content creation
- Design and graphic design
- Search engine optimisation
- Corporate videos and case study videos
- Digital marketing training
- Facebook advertising
We’re a full service agency, managing six and seven-figure client accounts as if we were their in-house marketing team.
We are therefore hiring a forward thinking and highly organised Digital Media Marketing Manager to support the MD.
Working with Lisa, you will:
- Manage a team of two, plus external freelancers and consultants
- Write and upload content to clients’ web sites
- Manage client social media accounts; planning, writing and scheduling content each week
- Prepare results dashboards
- Come along on photo and video shoots
- Contribute ideas for hitting the marketing goals
DETAILS & BENEFITS:
- Manchester based (Ancoats)
- Full time
- £24k starting salary
- Macbook Pro provided, with full Adobe creative suite
- Option to work from home 2 days per week (after three month trial period)
- 28 days holiday (and your birthday!)
This is a very exciting role which will grow as you grow. You will have experience in:
- sharing social media content on Instagram, Linked In, Twitter and Facebook;
- working with a designer to create graphics to share on social media platforms (such a quote style graphics) and designing content such as workbooks / flyers on In Design;
- editing / adding blogs to WordPress web sites;
- writing compelling content such as blogs and featured articles; and,
- delivering on digital marketing plans.
HOW TO APPLY:
We’re looking for a long term hire; someone who can support us in this specific role as the business grows over the coming years.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, answering the following questions:
- Why would you love to do this role?
- What specific skills and experience would you bring to the role?
- Do you have any training requirements you’d need initial support with